DigitalGaming regularly publishes guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on gaming news, trends, emerging technologies, and other areas of interest related to tech innovation. Please find guidelines for content submission –
To submit an idea or full draft of a guest post, please send it via the appropriate channel:
Contact@DigitalGaming.in — Topics related to innovative tech, games and the game industry, game-related AR/VR, and e-sports.
Here are our guidelines:
If pitching us a story idea:
Feel free to send us a story idea prior to writing a full draft so that you can get a go signal from our side on whether or not it’s a topic of interest. Here’s what to include-
– A working headline [must be unique & SEO optimized]
– The key points of the story must be in the bullet point list
– An author bio is a must [including details on your interest & expertise]
If submitting a full draft:
If you’ve already done with writing the story, go ahead and send it over to us. No need to drop us a query first. Here’s how to do it-
– Include a headline [must be unique & SEO optimized]
– Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
– Make a strong & clear argument [it should be supported by details, and/or data if any]
– Target word count: 800-1,200.
– Include an author bio is a must [including details on your interest & expertise]
– If you’re not the author of the article, please provide us the details of the author or from where you get this information/data.
– We do not accept stories that have been already published to other publications.
– Send your submission in a doc file or in the mail body.
When will you hear from DG?
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we aren’t always able to respond to each one, although we do reply to as many as we can. We try to review all submissions within 1 business day, but it can sometimes take longer. We only reply back if we’re interested in your idea, you will get a response from our side within three business day. If you don’t hear from us within that time, it’s likely a no.
To speak to DigitalGaming about sponsored post opportunities, please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the contact form.